Civil Engineers & Project Managers on Residential, Commercial, Industrial & Municipal development projects throughout Metro Vancouver & British Columbia
- Multi Family & Mixed Use DevelopmentsCREUS has an extensive history of leading design & civil project management on mixed use and multifamily developments throughout BC & the Lower mainland. These projects have ranged from residential infill, mixed use residential/commercial and large-scale redevelopment projects of every shape and size. CREUS and its experienced staff have been able to meet the project & stakeholder’s demands on hundreds of projects across well over a dozen municipalities.
- Schools, Institutions & RecreationCREUS staff have been fortunate to have had the opportunity to be involved with many unique public amenity projects. These jobs have covered the whole gamut, from large community recreation centers, a variety of school developments including universities, high schools and elementary schools as well as hospitals and retirement communities. CREUS continues to pursue community forward projects where our expertise can be put to use for the benefit of those who live in the municipalities where we work.
- Residential, Subdivision & RezoningCREUS in heavily involved in all aspects of residential development, throughout BC, on projects with every imaginable scope. From single family lots to massive long-term multiphase developments with 20 year build out windows, CREUS has been able to take a leading role and successfully work with developers, planners and architects throughout the region. As part of a large team on an established development project or the first consultants in looking at raw land, the staff at CREUS have facilitated every possible role in the development process.
- Commercial & Industrial
- Municipal Road & UtilitiesFrom new road networks to massive rehabilitation projects, CREUS has worked extensively in the design of municipal infrastructure. Whether the requirement has been the creation of new infrastructure including reservoirs or pump stations to service large developments or the upgrade of existing municipal systems to meet modern standards, CREUS has been fortunate to work and build relationships with developers, municipalities and contractors to get the job done. With the ability and experience to maintain design accuracy with an eye towards both short- & long-term cost efficiency for all stake holders, CREUS has successfully designed and managed projects throughout the region.
- Stormwater/Rainwater Management & SustainabilityCREUS has been at the forefront, since the beginning of the movement to integrate stormwater/rainwater management and environmental sustainability into the land development process. CREUS staff have extensive experience in stormwater analysis and system design which allows us to find economical and cost-effective solutions while still meeting the varying and ever-changing municipal approval requirements. We have worked closely with many municipalities to assist them in establishing their standards, including aiding the City of Vancouver in developing their Integrated Rainwater Management policies. CREUS designers and experienced construction management staff have been able to find effective solutions on the most restrictive sites, saving developers and contractors time and money while maintaining the integrity of the design vision. LEEDS certified staff have worked hand in hand with Architects and sustainability consultants throughout the lower mainland to help meet project certification goals on a variety of developments.
- City of VancouverCREUS Engineering has provided its professional services on a broad selection of projects within the City of Vancouver. Residential projects include single family homes, subdivisions, townhomes, high rises, mixed use developments & affordable housing. We also have worked on institutional projects such as schools, hospitals and churches, as well as industrial sites within both the City of Vancouver and the Port of Vancouver. CREUS has developed strong professional relationships with City staff that have allowed us to collaborate and work together towards mutually beneficial outcomes.
- North VancouverCREUS Engineering is located in North Vancouver and has a large presence on the North Shore. We have provided our professional services on a broad selection of projects within the City and District of North Vancouver. Residential projects include single family homes, subdivisions, townhomes, high rises, mixed use developments and assisted living complexes. We have worked on institutional projects such as schools, hospitals and recreational facilities and industrial sites. Typical services include site servicing design & coordination, roadworks/parking lot design, drainage & grading, stormwater management (SMP), municipal storm, sanitary and watermain design, construction management & contract administration. Some key projects in North Vancouver include William Griffin Recreational facility, The Pier & Shipyard Lands redevelopment, Harbourside Lands redevelopment, Seylynn Village, Lions Gate Hospital Acute Care, multiple schools and the Cates Landing Versatile shipyards redevelopment.
- West VancouverCREUS Engineering is located a North Shore firm and has a large presence in West Vancouver. We have provided our professional services on a broad selection of projects within the District of West Vancouver. Residential projects include single family homes, subdivisions, townhomes, high rises, mixed use developments and assisted living complexes. We have worked on institutional projects such as schools, municipal recreational facilities, ski hills & industrial sites. Typical services include site servicing design & coordination, roadworks/parking lot design, drainage & grading, stormwater management (SMP), municipal storm, sanitary and watermain design, construction & project management & contract administration. Some Key projects in West Vancouver include the Evelyn Drive developments, Mulgrave and Collingwood Schools, Capilano Golf Course facilities, Hollyburn Country Club lands, multiple care facilities and a vast number of single & multifamily developments.
- Tri-Cities & Fraser ValleyCREUS Engineering have provided our professional services on a broad range of projects throughout Coquitlam, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam, Surrey, Langley, Aldergrove, Chilliwack, Maple Ridge & Pit Meadows. Projects include single family homes, subdivisions, townhomes, high rises and mixed use developments. We also have worked on institutional projects such as schools, recreational facilities, commercial & industrial sites. Our typical services include site planning, site servicing design& coordination, roadworks/parking lot design including drainage & grading, stormwater management (SMP), municipal storm, sanitary and water main design, construction management & contract administration services Some key projects in these areas include Hawthorne Park in Surrey, The Maple Benchlands development & Telosky Field upgrades in Maple Ridge, Fort Langley Airport CN Rail Crossing, Canada Post retrofit in Chilliwack and Lafarge Quarry Access project in Pitt Meadows.
- Sea to Sky Corridor & Sunshine CoastCREUS Engineering has a long history of providing our professional services on many prominent projects along the Sea to Sky Corridor and Sunshine Coast. CREUS has a large presence in these areas and has done significant works in Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton and the SLRD. Residential projects include single family homes, large subdivisions, townhomes and mixed use developments. We also have worked on institutional, industrial and recreational facilities. Our typical services include site planning & servicing design and coordination, roadworks/parking lot design including drainage and grading, stormwater management (SMP), municipal storm, sanitary and water main design and project management, construction management and contract administration services. Some Key projects in are include: The development and planning of the Furry Creek lands, Wedgewoods lands & Porteau Cove lands in the SLRD. Mons Road development & CN Rail undercrossing, Kadenwood lands, The Ridge development in Whistler & Pemberton& the Quest University Lands in Squamish.
Creativity. Responsibility. Teamwork. Value
Suite 610, East Tower – 221 Esplanade West
North Vancouver, British Columbia
Monday through Friday
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Pacific Standard Time
North Vancouver, British Columbia
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Pacific Standard Time